Philosophy & Methodology
Our approach to consulting is that of a business partnership with our clients. We work together with our clients to develop solutions to achieve their business goals.
We utilise tools such as ECI (Emotional Intelligence), LSI, Disc, HBDI, Coaching Models and others to match our clients' needs.
Delivering high quality, practical skills development and learning opportunities tailored to the organisations needs is always our focus.
We research and analyse business needs that will be of most benefit to each client. We recognise different learning styles and motivation and acknowledge these in our consulting methods to ensure we meet these needs. Our training is based on experiential learning techniques that encourage active participation for all learners.
Our methodology follows three phases to deliver maximum impact.
Where are we now? Where do we want to be?
• Briefing and scope: discuss needs, business requirements, outcomes and timeframes
• Understanding impact to the business
How do we get where we want to be?
• Research: interview with key stakeholders and participants
• Recommendations: framework, objectives, time lines, methods and budget
• Materials development: program development, training manuals and resources
• Solution delivery
How do we know when we have arrived?
• Measuring results evidence and impact